I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday, football, turkey, "interesting" relatives and in-laws, and everything that comes along with it.
Now's your chance to catch up on anything you might have missed on our blog… yes we continued to hammer away on our keyboards through the holiday… still wondering if anyone reads it (or cares)? Who knows, we're just getting a kick out of sharing our west coast living experiences. Have a great week.
Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Idea: Two-for-one for the art and espresso connoisseur
- Holiday Gift Idea: Gifts that keep on giving… for children only
- Porsche Style Without the Porsche Price Tag
- Holiday Gift Idea: Music in Every Room of Your House, Fa la la la la…
Loreto and Baja (A slew of restaurant reviews this week…)
- 2009 Loreto Calendar: Update on how much we've raised so far
- Loreto Bay Construction: Photo Updates From The Getman's
- Loreto Bay Founder's Neighborhood Landscaping
- JW Marriott Residences Loreto, Baja: Discovering the Discovery Center
- La Mision Hotel, Loreto Baja: Mission Update
- Cesar's Restaurant, Loreto BCS: Time for Tacos?
- What's News in the Loreto and Baja Blogosphere: A Thanksgiving Reading Roundup
- The Loreto Homeowner's Twitter and Blog Challenge… Coming Soon!
- Sunday Morning at the Loreto Farmer's Market
- Sea Kayak Adventures: A Great Way to Explore the Beauty of Baja
- La Cascada Restaurante, Loreto BCS: A Charming Place for a Quick Bite
- The Best Chilaquiles in town
- Spa Posada de las Flores, Loreto BCS: A Relaxing Sanctuary
- Storefronts of Loreto: Walking Around Downtown (Part 3)
- Mediterraneo Restaurant Review, Loreto BCS: Great wine selection and view along the Malecon