Al has been keeping all of us not fortunate enough to be in Loreto these past few weeks with some great updates, stories and photos. If you haven’t had a chance to read his entries, you can find them all summarized below. Perfect for reading on a lazy Sunday with your coffee or tea. Maybe for some of you, an early beer, margarita or glass of wine?
And while you’re enjoying your Sunday, feel free to shoot us a guest blog post anytime. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be as simple as a photo + caption. A story. Wine review. Play you saw.
Speaking of plays, we are pleased The Kite Runner has been extended thanks to strong reaction and positive reviews. Last week Loni had a chance to talk with the cast; even taking part in a “combat demo”. They were very generous with their time and we think it will make for some great viewing. Once we mash up all the video on our computer we’ll post it here shortly.
Don’t forget you can follow us on Twitter. Loni is @lonikaostark. I’m @clintonstark. Living life one tweet at a time.
Oh, and by the way, do you think Google will by Twitter? It seems like a perfect fit for real-time search. Monetization? Easy, just include Twitter as a real-time search channel for the Google Adwords program. Not that anyone is asking me…
All Things Wine
- Loni catches up with Adam Strum, Co-Founder of Wine Enthusiast
- A soirée of fine food, wine, music at ‘Toast of the Town’ San Francisco
- 2005 Buehler Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon – Napa Valley ($20, 85 pts)
- 2005 Peju Estate Bottled Merlot – Rutherford, Napa Valley ($35, 88 pts)
- 2002 Ridge California Grenache/Syrah – Lytton Estate, Dry Creek Valley ($33, 89 pts)
News and Editorial
- ‘10 Cars That Sank Detroit’ article a walk down memory lane
- Is now the right time for Visa to launch ‘Black’ credit card for $495 per year? by Mike Carrall
Loreto Bay and Loreto, Baja California Sur
- Loreto weekend time by Al Graichen
- JW Marriott Residences Loreto: Behind the gates, front row seats to the Sea of Cortez
- Friday in Loreto – End of the week? Not so…. by Al Graichen
- Thursday in Loreto by Al Graichen
- Wednesday in Loreto: Sunny and Warm by Al Graichen
- Tuesday in Loreto, E2 HOA meeting day by Al Graichen
- The Loreto Bay and Loreto Baja Web Guide
- Loreto Time – a new week