Ainsley and I were lined up at 8 this morning for the Hop-on, Hop-off Vancouver Trolley Company and had a great day.
We did the red loop through Stanley Park, and then walked and shopped for two hours, and then took the Blue loop this afternoon through Yaletown, Chinatown and we then hopped off at Gastown.
We walked and toured for over 9 hours. Now we are exhausted and probably will be early to bed.
Highlights of the day included:
- Free coffee at the Nespresso Boutique at the Pacific Centre
- Seeing a Bald Eagle near the Planetarium
- Great Sushi in Gastown – what do we know about ordering sushi?
- Taking photos of the Condos that Clint & Loni own
- Panoramic view from our hotel room
- Having a sweet clerk suggest a pressed powder for my shiny nose – which I purchased
- A great walk through Yaletown
- Watching an amazing hockey game which resulted in Hat Tricks X 2, while drinking BC wine
- Free appetizers on the Club floor of the Sheraton Wall Centre