More Loreto news, more wine reviews and controversy in the comments… all in the last week. Here’s the recap below in case you missed it. Also, Deborah Scanlon wrote a guest post (Tabor Canyon–Ideal Hike Conditions Now), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with photos too. You can read all the guest posts by clicking here for the Loreto Live Blog. Thanks for sharing Deborah!
In Wine Country
- 2006 Cellar No. 8 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Peju Winter Estate Red Club wine shipment arrives
- 2005 Peju Estate Bottled Merlot Napa Valley wine review: a good showing
Holiday Gift Guide
Gadgets and Tech
- Sony PS3 ‘Home’ beta early impressions: watch yourself slack at the mall with other virtual slackers
- Loreto farmer’s market changing back to Sunday…again.
- Loreto Live Blog: Tabor Canyon–Ideal Hike Conditions Now (by Deborah Scanlon)
- JW Marriott Loreto Baja ‘Discovery Center’ officially launched
- Loreto Bay Announces 2009 Homeowner Events
- Baja books in Loreto, Mexico: A visit to El Caballo Blanco brings many little surprises
- Loreto Bay golf course illustrated guide and photos
- Celebrating Día de los Muertos in Loreto, BCS Mexico