We made it through a hectic week migrating the site to a new design and also upgrading the infrastructure at the same time. A lot of the changes aren’t obvious, some are to make our lives easier when publishing posts. So far the response has been positive, and we always like to hear from you!
Darlene, Conrad and Deborah submitted fun guest posts on the Loreto Live blog. You can read them here. Anyone can do it, just send an email to email@example.com. Who know, if you submit enough quality content, you may even find a free WordPress blogging account setup just for you!
Guest blogging on Loreto Live
- Loreto Live Blog: and the answer is …. (Darlene Tait)
- Loreto Live Blog: Sunday Market queries (Darlene Tait)
- Loreto Live Blog: One needs light to cook! (Conrad Brettschneider)
- Deborah first to blog on Loreto Live, now it’s your turn!
- Loreto Live Blog: Pescado (Deborah Scanlon)
- Are You Ready To Blog or Twitter on StarkSilverCreek: It’s Loreto Live!
- “Easy As Pie” Apple Pie Recipe
- Gluten Free Turkey Dressing/Stuffing
- Much ado about Thanksgiving turkey leftovers
In wine country
Around the world
Baja and Loreto
- News Tip: Loreto Farmers Market is now on Saturday…again
- JW Marriott Residences Loreto featured in New York Times
- Inside the Villa Group Timeshare Presentation in Loreto
- 3D Model of JW Marriott Residences, Loreto, Baja
- Progress on Our Loreto Bay Home: Countertops, jetted tub and gates
- Baja Real Estate Article Featured in Calgary Herald
Holiday gift ideas
- Holiday gift idea: for the kid or teen that likes to scoot everywhere
- Holiday gift idea: the best non-Apple MP3 players
Boys and their toys