Loreto and the Loreto Bay development were front and center this past week, as we checked in on our home construction, spending a sunny, hot long weekend at the beautiful Inn at Loreto Bay on the Sea of Cortez. We also spent time in town, enjoying restaurants, spas, shops and friendly people – each with a colorful story – along the way. Even though it was not a homeowner weekend, there was plenty of socialization, impromptu get togethers in casas, and a strong sense of community and neighborhood emerging.
- JW Marriott Residences Loreto, Baja Web Site Now Live: Pre-Sales Begin
- Breaking News: Live From Loreto
- ‘Is Baja on the Block?’ 9-page Feature Article in Latest National Geographic Traveler Magazine
- Loreto awaits the arrival of Loni and Clint
- Did Your Loreto Bay Neighbor Choose a Hot Pink House?
- Halloween Party Loreto Style!
- Loreto Bay Construction Sneak Peek
- The Inn at Loreto Bay Earns Bronze Certification from Green Globe
- Loreto Bay Home Construction Updates From the Frontline
In Wine Country
- A Preview of the 2006 Ehlers Estate One Twenty Over Eighty
- Ehlers Estate Winery Harvest Party: Celebrating a Great 2008 in Wine Country