It was a big week for the US with elections and a new president-elect. We’ll talk about that briefly in our next Stark Naked Report podcast. It was Loreto, Loreto, Loreto as we began to sift through all our content from the last tour including a lot of construction updates. Interviews, reviews and more are still coming in the weeks ahead.
If you’re interested in Internet radio and whole-house audio solutions, you might want to check out the Shoot-out of Logitech vs. Roku vs. Sonos. So many gadgets, so little time.
Thanks to everyone who have already purchased the 2009 Loreto calendar with proceeds to Animalandia! With your help we’re making great progress.
- Announcing the Name of Our Loreto Home: Casa del Lagarto Azul
- Tesoro de Loreto Condos: The New Kid on the Malecon
- La Mision Hotel, Loreto Baja: Mission Impossible?
- Construction Updates on Our Loreto Bay Agua Viva Home, Nov. 1 2008
- Construction Updates on Our Loreto Bay Agua Viva Home, Oct. 31 2008
- Loreto Bay Featured Homes of the Week – Sea of Cortez Penthouse View Yours for Only $1M
- Updates to the Loreto Bay Site Map
- 2009 Loreto Calendar: Enjoy 12 Months of Loreto and Support Animalandia
- In Loreto Bay on Vacation? Have BlackBerry will Twitter
- Loreto Bay Names Houston Based Ladco Resort Design Group as Additional Preferred Vendor for Furniture
- 2006 Virgin Vines Shiraz – Richard Branson’s Wine Marketing Impresses, the Wine Not so Much
- An Everyday Guide to Enjoying High Quality, Internet Radio Part 2 – Logitech Slim Devices vs. Roku vs. Sonos Shootout
- Enjoy a Round of Golf From Your Desk… without losing a single ball
- Pret DIY, The Recipes “Food On The Move” – Book Review