It’s been another busy week. There is a lot of news and homeowner updates coming out of Loreto and we continue to follow this progress closely and keep our ear to the ground regarding Replay Resorts and Citibank Property Investors. Loni is blogging on her European business travel across Poland, the Czech Republic, Belgium and London, UK.
Again thanks to all of you that write in — we really enjoy hearing from you.
Loreto and Baja
- Tiger Woods Puts His Name Behind Golf Course Resort in Baja, Mexico
- La Mision Hotel in Loreto, Baja Mexico Grand Opening November 2008
- Largest Convention of Real Estate Developers in Mexico Underway: Planning for 76 Million Retiring Baby Boomers
- Reminder: Special Airfare to Loreto, Baja Expires October 20
- Beatriz, Owner of Dali Gourmet, in Front of Her Store in Loreto, Baja California Sur
- In Review: 2006 Kaiken Malbec (Argentina) – A Toasty Wine from the Andes Available at Your Local Costco
- Riesling on the Rise in the U.S According to USA Today
- Tips for Serving White or Red Wine at the Right Temperature
- Weekend Wine Review: 2006 Evil Australian Cabernet Sauvignon from Costco
- Petroni Vineyards Featured in Sonoma Magazine Fall 2008